My name is Julia Pearce. I have lived in Torquay for most of my life, and I’m married with 2 children. I have worked in hospitality and travel since I was at school. I worked with many groups whilst I worked in hospitality from coach holiday groups to corporate groups attending conferences and family wedding groups.
I work for a major coach tour operator as Group Sales Executive. In 2010 I won the Group Leisure Magazine Excellence Award for customer service, which was voted for by Group Organisers, which I consider the ultimate accolade. The company then went on to win the Group Travel Award for “Most Friendly Hotel Chain” three times in four years. The last company I worked for was also a finalist in the Group Travel Awards for “Best Small coach Fleet”
I also served on the Board of Trustee Directors for the Association of Group Travel Organisers from 2013-2016. AGTO is an independent organisation representing Group Travel Organisers and those who provide service to GTO’s
I offer a range of services to both Group Organisers and the Travel Trade including:
- Site visits/reviews – is the accommodation or attraction suitable for your clientele?
- Writing and distribution of press releases and other marketing including full graphic design service, websites, animation service with Yellow Mouse Studios
- Representation at events such as exhibitions, press launches etc
- Bespoke Itinerary Planning and Organisation
- Freelance work – planning familiaristion events, marketing strategy etc
- Mystery Shopping – make sure your customers are leaving the after the best experience possible
- Do you need coach travel in the South West? I can organize this for you too – with Roselyn Coaches of Devon and Cornwall
I hope you enjoy reading my blog, and please feel free to contact me using the contact page.